Discover Vietnam 9 Days 8 Nights
Destination: Ho Chi Minh - Mekong Delta - Hue - Hanoi - Halong
Start from: Ho Chi Minh
Stop off: Halong
Price & Booking
- Explore the bustling Saigon City and the tranquil Mekong Delta
- Enjoy the peaceful Hue – the former Capital with typical cuisine
- Walking around the Old Quarter of Hanoi, attend a joyful Puppet Show and relax at the amazing Halong Bay
Good for :
- This tour is great for any individuals, couples as well as small groups who want to have an overview of a truly Vietnam
Day 1 : Arrival
Day 2 : Hochiminh city tour
Day 3: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho
Day 4: Phong Dien - Cai Rang
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh - Hue
Day 6: Hue city tour - Hanoi
Day 7: Ha Noi City tour
Day 8: Hanoi – Halong
Day 9: Departure
Day 1 : Arrival (D)
Arrive to Tan San Nhat airport. Welcome by Far East Tour’s guide and driver. Transfer to your hotel. Take an orientation tour in the afternoon (if time permits). Welcome dinner. Overnight in Hochiminh City.
Day 2 : Hochiminh city tour (B, L,D)
Breakfast at the hotel. 08:0 AM, start a sightseeing tour to the Reunification Palace, which was the former residence of the President of South Vietnam until end of April 1975, and some French colonial structures including the Notre Dame cathedral, the Old Central Post Office. Tour of Chinatown and Thien Hau & Quan Am pagodas. Have lunch at a local restaurant. After seeing the Emperor Jade Pagoda and the War Remnants Museum we end the city tour with Ben Thanh market where anything and everything is for sale. Dinner on guests‘ account. Overnight in Hochiminh City
Day 3: HCMC - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho (B, L,D)
7:45 AM, Far East Tour picks you up at your hotel in Hochiminh City. Depart for My tho. Take the boat cruise through Bao Dinh Canal, view the stilt houses and the fruit plantation along the river side. Visit the My Tho wholesale fruit market. Proceed to the Tortoise Island. Lunch served in the heart of the orchard. Enjoy the nice boat ride through the Tan Thach natural canal in Ben Tre, cruise under the shadow of the water coconut trees. Visit the family where you can experience the agricultural lifestyle. Trekking through the fruit plantation in Thoi Son Island, enjoy the rowing boat ride along the creeks before returning to My Tho by motorised boat. Proceed to Can Tho. Dinner on guests' account. Overnight at your proposed hotel in Can Tho.
Day 4: Phong Dien - Cai Rang (B, L,D)
7:00 AM, after breakfast, take the morning boat trip to visit the Phong Dien floating market with the busy sencery right at the time. Keep cruising through small chanel system, visit the rice noodle making village. Experience the “Monkey Bridge" in the Delta. Visit the second floating market of Cai Rang. Break time for lunch. Return to Hochiminh city via Vinh Long to visit the local snake market. Overnight in hotel in Ho Chi Minh
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh - Hue (B, L,D) Flight
Breakfast at the hotel, transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport to catch the flight to Hue. Arrive airport, welcome and then transfer to the hotel in Hue. Lunch at local restaurant. Afternoon, visit Dong Ba market, the Imperial Citadel from where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945, the ruins of the Purple Forbidden City. Overnight at your proposed hotel in Hue.
Day 6: Hue city tour - Hanoi (B, L, D)
Breakfast at the hotel. 08:00 AM, take the morning boat trip to visit the royal tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, Thien Mu pagoda and mausoleum of Emperor Minh Mang, in a setting of gardens and lakes. Lunch at local restaurant and then transfer to airport for boarding to Hanoi on flight. Picked up at Noi Bai airport by Far East Tour tour guide, transfer to your hotel in the Old Quarter. Welcome dinner with Hanoi's specialty. Overnight at your proposed hotel in Hanoi.
Day 7: Ha Noi City tour (B, L,D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit to Ho Chi Minh Complex, containing Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace, Ho Chi Minh's house on stilts and One Pillar pagoda. After lunch, continue with the Temple of Literature, Vietnam's first university, Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple, Tran Quoc pagoda, Quan Thanh temple. In the evening, you will join Water Puppet Show, a traditional art of Vietnam. Overnight at your proposed hotel in Hanoi.
Day 8: Hanoi - Halong (B, L,D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Pick up at your hotel from 08:00 and depart for Halong. Enjoy the 3 hour drive to Ha Long city. Arrive Ha Long Bay. The seafood lunch will be served on board. Then you enjoy a four hour cruise on the bay to visit the Thien Cung Cave (The cave of the heavenly - famous for its stalagmites and stalactiles) which has been open to public since 1998. One hour kayaking to explore the real beauty of Halong Bay. Visitors then admire the newly - discovered DAU GO grotto (wooden stakes deep inside the cave prior to a battle with an invading Mongol army). Boat ride back to Ha Long city. Road trip back to Hanoi. Finish your day trip around 20:00 PM .Overnight at your proposed hotel in Hanoi.
Day 9: Departure (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Free until transfer to Noi Bai airport for departure. Tour ends. Far East Tour hopes to serve you next time.
Lavender,Tan Hai Long
||Sofitel Plaza, New World
||Victoria Hotel & Resort
||Le Petit Paris
||Hoang Anh Gia Lai Resort
||Sofitel Dalat Palace
||Diamond Bay resort
||Sunrise Beach resort
||Sandy Beach resort
||Sandy Beach resort
||River Beach, Hoi An Beach
||Swiss Bel, Palm Garden
||Huong Giang, Century, Riverside
||Flower Garden, Sunway
||Movenpick, Sofitel Plaza
||Phoenix, Classic Sails
||Violet, Indochian Sails
Valid to 30 Dec 2013
Supplement charge for domestic flights (air fare and airport tax: Economy class: Ho Chi Minh – Hue; Hue – Ha Noi) by K: $190/pax
Note: price & schedule are subject to change with or without prior notice due to government and airline regulation.
Note: This price is not applied in national holidays and Christmas day. Please contact us to get the exact price for these holidays.
- English – speaking tour guide.
- All accommodation in hotels on twin/double share basis with daily breakfasts
- Meals as indicated in the itinerary.
- Tips and gratuities
- All private tours & transfers
- Private boat in Ha Long bay.
- Boat trip in Mekong Delta
- Entrance fees and permits during guided time.
- Domestic flight tickets and airport taxes
- International Airfares.
- International departure tax
- Visas and visa arrangement
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal expenses such as Drinks, Bar, Telephone and Laundry bills.
- Tips and gratuities
- Other things not mentioned
=> HOTEL CHECK IN, CHECK OUT TIME
- Check in time is 14.00; Check out time is 12.00
=> CHILDREN FEE: (2-12 years old)
- 75% of adult fare (have own bed, share room with 1 adult)
- 50% of adult fare (gave no own bed, share room with 2 adult)
- infant (under 2 years old) : Free of charge
=> ABOUT THE MEALS: If you have any specific food requirements (vegetarian, vegan, food allergies) please inform us in advance so that we can provide notice to our restaurant, tour guide or our partners so that they can server you better. If you are a food lover, Far EasTour can be your culinary guide and provide you the opportunity to savor tempting local food and world-famous dishes.
- Meals are included as specified in the itinerary. Meal codes are: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
- Breakfast - Each breakfast will be served in your hotel. Breakfast selections include both Vietnamese and Western dishes to meet every diner's taste.
- Lunch - Lunches are normally arranged at the Vietnamese restaurants near the scenic spots. Your tour guides will order food according to your appetite. Most are Vietnamese dishes, and some are modified to fit westerners' tastes.
- Dinner - Same as lunch. If you prefer to not eat Vietnamese food, Far EasTour suggests you have dinner on your own. Your local tour guide can recommend some good western restaurants in the area.
A) Contact information
* Required fields