Full Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour 1 Day
Destination: Ho Chi Minh - Reunification Palace - War Remnants Museum - Notre Dame Cathedral - Giac Lam Pagoda - Ben Thanh Market
Start from: Ho Chi Minh
Stop off: Ho Chi Minh
See the best of Saigon in this one day tour. Ho Chi Minh City as the city is still frequently referred to is Vietnam’s largest city. It is a fast-paced city full of contrasts as street vendors selling fruit and vegetables can be seen next to glitzy western-style bars and boutiques. Ho Chi Minh City’s history is only 300 years old. Today Ho Chi Minh City is very much the heart of Vietnamese business and entrepreneurs. And yet the city still retains its connections to the past, particularly in Cholon, Ho Chi Minh City’s Chinatown. Here dozens of elegant temples and pagodas can be seen. The French also left their mark with some fine colonial-era buildings such as the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Central Post Office.
- Visiting the War Remnants Museum and understanding more about the Vietnam - American War
- Checking out the most beautiful buildings in the city: Notre Damn Cathedral and Old Post Office
- Visit the most famous pagoda and market in the city: Giac Lam Pagoda and Ben Thanh market.
Good for :
- Those wanting to see the sights of HCMC with a day.
- The Reunification Palace: This is one of the most important buildings in the city.
- War Remnants Museum: Formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, this is a poignant display of the futility of war.
- Notre Dame Cathedral and Old Post Office: Built between 1877 and 1883 this is one of the best examples of classical French colonial architecture.
- Giac Lam Pagoda: This is Saigon’s oldest pagoda, dating back to 1744 and one of the finest in Vietnam.
- Ben Thanh Market: This bustling market is very popular with tourists, primarily due to its central location. It has a wide selection of goods ranging from fake Nike shoes to beautiful silk Ao Dais.
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- 01 Vietnamese Lunch
- Private transfer
- 02 mineral water and 02 wet wipes per person per day
- All airfares, transfer & hotels
- Visa arrangement
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- VAT ( not requested).
A) Contact information
* Required fields