Halong Bay Valentine Cruise 03 Days 02 Nights
Destination: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Bai Chay - Bat Cave - Cua Van Village - Soi Sim Beach - Surprise Cave - Hanoi
Start from: Ha Noi
Stop off: Halong
Price & Booking
The luxury junk named Valentine set its first voyage in early Oct 2007. With well - appointed spacious cabin, tastefully design and decor, the junk will bring guests excellent experience exploring the World Heritage site while staying out on the comfortable, yet charming Valentine Junk
- Cruissing, enjoy swimming on quiet beaches , visit water tunnel, snorkeling and kayaking in the crystal waters of Ha Long Bay.
- Visit Cua Van fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls, Soi Sim beach, Bat cave, take a rather steep hiking trip up Navy Peak (Dao Hai Quan)
- Enjoy cocktail while watching sunset and later unwind at Valentine restaurant
Good for :
- Couples, honeymooners, friends, expats and Vietnamese
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in style
Brief itinerary :
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (180km) (L/D)
Day 2: Halong Bay (B/L/D)
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B)
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (180km) (L/D)
- 08.00: Pick up and transfer to Halong.
- 11.30 Arrive at Bai Chay/ Halong
- 11.45 Transfer by tender to Valentine Cruise– enjoy Welcome Cocktail receive cruise briefing and safety instructions
- 12.15 Depart by boat to Halong Bay – start cruise and check-in cabins
- 13.00 – 14.30 Lunch – enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu
- 14.45 Arrive by boat at Bat Cave (Hang Doi) – choose from optional tour program: visit local fishing village by tender OR visit cave by rowing sampan or kayak or relax with beauty services onboard
- 15.00 Transfer from boat – visit Cua Van Fishing Village by tender/ visit Bat Cave by rowing sampan or kayak/ relax onboard
- 16.20 Return transfer to boat
- 16.30 Depart by boat to Soi Sim Beach
- 17.15 Transfer by tender from boat to Soi Sim Beach – go swimming or just relax
- 18.15 Return transfer by tender to boat
- 18.30 Depart by boat to Luon Bo Area
- 18.50 Arrive by boat at Luon Bo Area – anchoring for overnight
- 19.00 – 21.00 Dinner - enjoy luxury Vietnamese Set Menu or Buffet
- 21.30 Evening Activities – choose from optional evening activities: enjoy a classical Movie Night or play board games with fellow passengers OR relax with onboard beauty services or join squid fishing with our crew
- 23.00 End of Program. Overnight on Valentine Cruise.
Day 2: Halong Bay Cruise (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, transfer to your day–trip boat with private crew and cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas.
- Enjoy swimming on quiet beaches, visiting water tunnels, fishing villages.
- Lunch served on board by your private chef.
- At sunset time, simply take a bamboo row boat to discover a water tunnel with many coral reefs in a scenic lagoon.
- Back on board Valentine, enjoy cocktails while watching sunset and later unwind at Valentine l restaurant.
- Overnight on Valentine Junk cruise.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (B)
- 06.00 Optional Meditation and Yoga Session on Sundeck
- 07.00 Depart by boat to Surprise Cave (Sung Sot) – Raise anchor and continue cruise
- 07.20 Arrive by boat at Surprise Cave – choose from optional tour program: visit famous cave or enjoy swimming and kayaking or relax with beauty services o¬nboard
- 07.30 Transfer by tender to Surprise Cave/ Go swimming or kayaking/ Relax with beauty services onboard
- 08.30 Return transfer by tender to boat
- 08.30 – 10.00 Breakfast – International Breakfast Set Menu.
- 09.45 Depart by boat to Bai Chay – Continue cruise
- 10.15 Check-out cabins and settle bills
- 11.15 Arrive by boat at Bai Chay/ Halong
- 11.20 Transfer by tender from boat – Farewell and transfer back Hanoi.
- 16:00 Arrive in Hanoi.
- Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
- Care to the environment of Halong bay.
Price from 1st May, 2010 to 30th Sep, 2010
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- Entrance fee
- Two nights accommodation on board Valentine Cruise with A/C, hot water & shower
- English speaking guide on board
- Boat insurance
- Kayaking in the 2nd day
- All airfares, transfer & hotels
- Visa arrangement
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Kayaking in 1st day: 15USD/ pax
- Supplement for A/C Shuttle Bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi: 25USD/ pax
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 150USD/ 4seat car, 190USD/ 7 seat car, 200USD/ 16 seat bus.
- Tips are welcomed
- Travel Insurance
- VAT ( not requested).
- Chilren from 5 – 12 years old, sharing room with parent: 85% adult’s price
- Chilren below 5 years old, sharing room with parent: Free of charge.
- 01 child maximum per cabin.
A) Contact information
* Required fields