Halong Red Dragon Junk 02 Days 01 Night
Destination: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Bai Tu Long - Ha Noi
Start from: Ha Noi
Stop off: Ha Long
Price & Booking
Are you looking for an unique and distinctive cruise in Halong Bay?
Are you looking for a junk which is designed sophisticatedly in the Chinese ancient sail – boat and the local Halong fishing boat style? With the harmony of its style, decoration, set – up and impressive itineraries, Red dragon junk shows you the way relax should be.
- Cruising in a very special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North See to Singapore.
- A small group cruise with interesting flexible itineraries, profesional services and optional light entertainment.
- Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by rowing boat by beautiful local girls.
Good for :
- Group or Private Cruise, Honeymoon Cruise, Luxury Cruise, VIP Cruise, Exploring Cruise
- Those on a luxury Vietnam holiday and wish to experience Halong Bay in a very quiet are far from other tourists.
Brief itinary :
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long (180km) (L/D)
Day 2: Bai Tu Long -Ha Noi (180km) (B/L)
Day 1: Hanoi – Hon Gai Habour – Bai Tu Long (180km) (L/D)
- 07.45 – 08.15: Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- 12.00: Embark at Hon Gai International harbour.
- 13: 00: Check- in, enjoy welcome drink & cruise briefing
- 13:30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring by the fascinating formations of the Bay.
- 15.00: Enjoy swimming in the crystal water.
- 15.40: Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son Cave
- 16.45: Short cruise to Hon Co island where you can enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach, swimming or kayaking.
- 18.00: Back to junk for relaxing.
- 19.00: Have dinner and overnight on board.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Vung Vieng fishing village – Hon Gai Habour - Hanoi (180km) (B/L)
- 07.30: Morning view of Bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee. Have breakfast in the fresh air.
- 08.30: Visit Vung Vieng fishing village by a rustic row-boat, meet the local people and pass through the floating school and fish farms.
- 9.30: More time for swimming in the middle of the bay.
- 10.00: Start cruising towards the harbour while an A la carte lunch is served.
- 11.45: Disembark. Fare well.
- 16.00: Arrive in Hanoi. Trip ends.
- Bring with you: Sun block, Camera + Film, Insect repellent, Original Passport, Hat, Swimming clothes, Sun glasses.
- Care to the environment of Halong bay.
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner as mentioned
- Entrance fee
- One night accommodation on board Red Dragon Junk with A/C, hot water & shower
- English speaking guide on board
- Boat insurance
- All airfares, transfer & hotels
- Visa arrangement
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Supplement for A/C Shuttle Bus Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 25USD/ pax
- Supplement for A/C Private Transfer Hanoi – Hon Gai – Hanoi: 115USD/ 4seat car, 150USD/ 7 seat car, 160USD/ 16 seat bus.
- Tips are welcomed
- Travel Insurance
- VAT ( not requested).
- Chilren from 4 years old: 100% adult’s price if charter cruise
- Chilren from 4 years old – share bed with parent: 50% adult’s price if share cruise
- Chilren from 4 years old – stay extra bed : 50% adult’s price if share cruise
- Chilren below 4 years old: F.O.C
- 01 child maximum per cabin.
A) Contact information
* Required fields